Canada – US

Cross Border Tax

CPA logo

Understanding Canada – US taxes

Home - US Tax Service

Adanac specializes in Canada – US cross border tax.  We prepare the following US tax returns:

Business returns:

  • US business federal income tax returns (Form 1120, 1120-F and 1065)
  • US business state and local tax returns
  • US rental business related reporting

Personal returns:

  • US personal federal income tax returns (Form 1040 and 1040NR)
  • US personal dual status returns for part-year residents
  • Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (“OVDP”) filing
  • Streamlined Program filing
  • Expatriation filing (i.e. renunciation)
  • Gambling income related tax returns
  • FATCA related reporting
  • US rental business related reporting


  • US federal trust and estate returns (Form 1041)
  • Withholding tax reporting (Form 1042)
  • Informational return reporting (Form W-8BEN, FBAR, etc.)
  • Canadian real estate investment related filing
  • Canada – US treaty related analysis and reporting
  • Foreign tax credit utilization calculation

Adanac Cross Border Tax Ltd.

Call (778) 987-6TAX (6829)