Canada – U.S.

Cross Border Tax

CPA logo

Understanding Canada – U.S. taxes

Home - Canadian Tax Service

Adanac specializes in Canadian international tax filing and reporting for individuals.  The practice offers the following Canadian tax return preparation services:

Personal Returns:

·        Personal income tax returns 

·        Voluntary Disclosure Program filings

·        Foreign reporting

·        Foreign tax credit utilization calculation

·         Treaty related analysis and reporting

·        Rental business related reporting

Adanac Cross Border Tax Ltd.

Call (778) 987-6TAX (6829)