Canada – U.S.
Cross Border Tax
Understanding Canada – U.S. taxesBusiness Clients - Expanding into Canada
Adanac is here to help you understand and navigate the complex Canada – U.S. cross border tax system to achieve favorable tax results in both jurisdictions.
Cross border tax consultation
Adanac will work with you as a tax consultant at the initial expansion and on-going operations in the followings:
- Choices among various business entities and ownership structures.
- Differences in legal structures between Canada and the United States
- Inter-company sales and service arrangements
- Cross border financing structures
- Analysis of Treaty benefits and exposures
- On-going consultation support of business operations
Cross border tax return preparation
Working closely with your U.S. accountants, Adanac will prepare all your Canadian cross border related income tax and informational returns:
- Canadian treaty-based returns
- Canadian foreign reporting returns
- Canadian withholding tax returns
- Canadian treaty benefit forms
- Canadian cross border transaction returns