On October 19, 2017, Finance Minister Bill Morneau announced that the government will not move forward with the proposal anti-surplus stripping measures originally included as part of its private company tax consultation.
- Here’s what taxpayers should know if they get a notice from the IRS
- Members of the armed forces are entitled to certain tax benefits
- Tax tip for employees: Options to get your withholding right
- Here’s what taxpayers should know before visiting an IRS office
- Tips to help taxpayers recognize tax scams