On October 19, 2017, Finance Minister Bill Morneau announced that the government will not move forward with the proposal anti-surplus stripping measures originally included as part of its private company tax consultation.
- Flowchart for US employers understand new tax credits
- Keep Economic Impact Payment notice with other tax records
- Taxpayer Relief Initiative aims to help those financially affected by COVID-19
- IRS hiring collection representatives throughout country
- Federal beneficiaries have more time to register for an Economic Impact Payment