On October 16, 2017, Finance announced a welcoming intention to lower the small business tax rate to 10% effective January 1, 2018, and to a 9% effective January 1, 2019.
- Last round of ITINs will expire in 2020; IRS encourages early renewal to prevent refund delays
- Flowchart for US employers understand new tax credits
- Keep Economic Impact Payment notice with other tax records
- Taxpayer Relief Initiative aims to help those financially affected by COVID-19
- IRS hiring collection representatives throughout country